Website Care Plan
Protect Your Investment
Once your website goes live, it’s important to protect it from potential hacks, breaches, and other threats that can bring your site down and get you blacklisted from Google; removing you from all search results and destroying your Google rankings. It’s also important to keep the site plugins, tools, and other areas of the site updated and optimized for security, page loading speeds, and better SEO rankings.
A monthly Care Plan takes the stress off of you in keeping your site safe and protected. I’m on your side making sure that month to month your site is protected, updated, maintained, backed up, and is kicking butt online.
And when you’re on the plan, you’ll have a trusted webmaster you can reach out to at any point for help with updates, edits, additions, or any potential website issues. Beats waiting on the phone for 30 minutes trying to get ahold of hosting support, right?
Give your website the attention it deserves.
Your website is like a new car. It looks and runs great right now, but over time it can deteriorate if it’s not properly maintained. My care plan gives your site the very best care so it’ll last a lifetime.
Included in my Website Care Plan:
Updates & Optimization
I keep your site updated, maintained, cleaned, and running smoothly.
- WordPress and plugin updates
- Site cleaned & optimized weekly
- Plugins monitored & updated
- Visual inspection after updating
Monitoring & Protection
Your site is protected from spam, malware, and other evil internet forces.
- Daily malware scanning & monitoring
- Preventative hack measures in place
- Firewall available if needed
- Anti-spam measures put in place
Backup & Restore
Your site is backed up nightly and can be restored at any time.
- Your site is backed up every night
- Backups are securely stored off-site
- 30 days of backups on file
- Free restore from any backup on file
Maintenance Log & Traffic Report
Keep up to date with your site’s performance and maintenance activity.
- Monthly report of your site traffic and page views
- See a detailed summary of what’s been done to maintain your site
*** As a bonus ***
The Ultimate Time Saver
Save 100+ hours every year when you enroll in my Website Care Plan.
On average, it takes 2 hours per week to perform site updates, visually inspect the site for broken design or functionality, and troubleshoot any issues that will inevitably come along when least expected.
That’s not even including the time you’ll spend trying to update your site with new content!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer web hosting?
Yes, web hosting is included with your monthly Care Plan.
Are there any set-up or cancellation fees?
Nope! There are no setup costs and should you ever need to leave the plan, there are no cancellation fees. Also, the door is always open should you ever leave and decide to come back to the plan.
What happens if I pass on your plan?
- The site will not be optimized which leads to poor performance, slow loading times, and a gradual loss of Google SEO rankings.
- The site’s tools, plugins, themes, and WordPress itself will quickly go out of date, which is the #1 leading cause of website hacks. It’s incredibly important to keep ALL your website tools and plugins up-to-date.
- You’ll have no backups or restore points, so if your site gets hacked or breached, you could lose all of your content, pages, and your Google ranking.
- You won’t get a monthly report overviewing your site traffic, page views, etc.
- Most importantly, you won’t have me as your trusted webmaster to assist you with quick updates, tweaks, website issues, etc. Often, you’ll have to try getting ahold of your hosting company for assistance, and they’ll likely charge you to make updates to your site’s content.
Does my monthly retainer roll over?
No, the retainer for content updates does not roll over to the next month.
What if my site gets hacked while on the plan?
If your site should get compromised while you’re on the plan – I’ll take care of cleaning the site and getting everything squared away with Google at no extra cost to you. But have no fear; to date – I’ve had ZERO hacks or breaches with any of the sites on my care plan.
What if I have updates that require more time?
I’ll always try to get your content updates done in under an hour, but if you have a decent amount of updates that will require more time, I’ll give you an estimate and do the work at my current discounted hourly rate.
I am also open to offering an extended monthly retainer if you need to update your content more frequently.
What if I pass on the plan and my site gets hacked?
I can take care of getting the site cleaned for an initial cleanup fee of $400, then we can immediately get your site on the monthly website care plan to make sure it remains clean and protected from future hacks.
How fast can you get my content updates done?
I’m pretty quick these days. I try to get updates done within 24-48 hours. As a monthly client, you always get top priority compared to clients who aren’t on the plan.
For time-sensitive updates, you can send me an email letting me know and I'll schedule time on my calendar to make sure they are done on time.
Enroll today and get a LIFETIME bonus!
*** Limited Time Offer ***
Get a 1-hour retainer for content and media updates every month for the life of your plan.
Valued at $960 per year!
$8,320 per year!
Enroll today for only $99/mo!