Website Care Plan Sign Up
The Ultimate Time Saver
Save 100+ hours every year when you enroll in my Website Care Plan.
On average, it takes 2 hours per week to perform site updates, visually inspect the site for broken design or functionality, and troubleshoot any issues that will inevitably come along when least expected.
That’s not even including the time you’ll spend trying to update your site with new content!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer web hosting?
Yes, I can host your website(s) and tie the cost in with your website care plan. Plus, when you add web hosting to your plan, I'll set up and manage your hosting so you don't have to!
Are there any set-up or cancellation fees?
Nope! There are no setup costs and should you ever need to leave the plan, there are no cancellation fees. Also, the door is always open should you ever leave and decide to come back to the plan.
What happens if I pass on your plan?
- The site will not be optimized which leads to poor performance, slow loading times, and a gradual loss of Google SEO rankings.
- The site’s tools, plugins, themes, and WordPress itself will quickly go out of date, which is the #1 leading cause of website hacks. It’s incredibly important to keep ALL your website tools and plugins up-to-date.
- You’ll have no backups or restore points, so if your site gets hacked or breached, you could lose all of your content, pages, and your Google ranking.
- You won’t get a monthly report overviewing your site traffic, page views, etc.
- Most importantly, you won’t have me as your trusted webmaster to assist you with quick updates, tweaks, website issues, etc. Often, you’ll have to try getting ahold of your hosting company for assistance, and they’ll likely charge you to make updates to your site’s content.
Does my monthly retainer roll over?
No, the retainer for content updates does not roll over to the next month.
What if my site gets hacked while on the plan?
If your site should get compromised while you’re on the plan – I’ll take care of cleaning the site and getting everything squared away with Google at no extra cost to you. But have no fear; to date – I’ve had ZERO hacks or breaches with any of the sites on my care plan.
What if I have updates that require more time?
I’ll always try to get your content updates done in under an hour, but if you have a decent amount of updates that will require more time, I’ll give you an estimate and do the work at my current discounted hourly rate.
I am also open to offering an extended monthly retainer if you need to update your content more frequently.
What if I pass on the plan and my site gets hacked?
I can take care of getting the site cleaned for an initial cleanup fee of $400, then we can immediately get your site on the monthly website care plan to make sure it remains clean and protected from future hacks.
How fast can you get my content updates done?
I’m pretty quick these days. I try to get updates done within 24-48 hours. As a monthly client, you always get top priority compared to clients who aren’t on the plan.
For time-sensitive updates, you can send me an email letting me know and I'll schedule time on my calendar to make sure they are done on time.